Immunocore is a leading T Cell Receptor (TCR) biotechnology company focused on delivering first-in-class biological therapies that have the potential to transform the lives of people with serious diseases.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
This new role will report to the Financial Reporting Manager, you will play a key role in driving the changes required within Financial Reporting needed to support a fast changing and growing organisation. Responsible for supporting commercialisation and establishing a transfer pricing framework, and delivering a high standard of external financial reporting and internal control framework.
- You will be supporting in implementing the transfer pricing model required to support commercialisation working with FR Manager and external 3rd party tax advisors implementing new organisation structures and flows both within UK, US and EU.
- Responsible for Accounting paper preparation to support new accounting standards but also any potential collaborations that Immunocore may enter into.
- To support implementation of Financial Reporting KPIs, their regular preparation and review, identifying issues and areas of improvement together with implementing the required solutions.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual financial statements under IFRS with sole responsibility for the preparation of certain notes and disclosures.
- Responsibility for the UK and US R&D Tax Credit calculation covering aspects such as the Orphan Drug Tax Credit in the US and working closely with our tax advisors to ensure correct tax treatment reported and full compliance with tax legislation.
Experience & knowledge
- inancial accounting knowledge.
- Solid IFRS understanding.
- External reporting experience and good understanding of statutory accounts, interim and annual report preparation (can be obtained either in practice or industry).
- NetSuite experience
- Controls implementation and process improvement experience