Immunocore is a leading T Cell Receptor (TCR) biotechnology company focused on delivering first-in-class biological therapies that have the potential to transform the lives of people with serious diseases.
We are looking for 3 Software Developers to join our newly created scientific computing team. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a growing and evolving biotech organisation.
Software development, primarily focused on development of the new Immunocore pipeline database system. Role may involve some additional development of key analysis pipelines within the company.
- Development of production-quality modules for the new Immunocore pipeline database system
- Some development of key analysis pipelines
- engaging with scientists to gather and refine system requirements
Experience & knowledge
- Demonstrated understanding of relational databases and experience of SQL
- Professional experience in the development of web-based applications
- A degree or equivalent in computer science or related subject
- Ideally would have experience of working as part of a team on a large software development project
- Experience of writing comprehensive unit tests
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Experience writing scientific software
- An interest in science
- An ability to explain software development concepts to non-specialists