Immunocore is a leading T Cell Receptor (TCR) biotechnology company focused on delivering first-in-class biological therapies that have the potential to transform the lives of people with serious diseases.
We are looking for an individual to support within our Clinical Supplies team. You will be pivotal in the end to end supply chain management of our clinical trial supplies across our clinical portfolio, in line with regulatory requirements and internal quality processes, in order to ensure seamless delivery to our global clinical study sites. This role is based in our Milton Park office.
- Design and implement supply strategies that not only meet the requirements of the study design, the clinical study sites and the relevant regulatory authorities, but also maximise efficiency of supply
- Manage, with input from CMC and Regulatory groups, the generation and approval of label texts, certified translations (where required) and label proofs
- Contribute to the design and testing of IRT systems during study setup
- Perform drug usage forecasting across the clinical portfolio
Experience & knowledge
- Proven experience in the provision and management of clinical trial supplies and associated activities
- Experience of design, testing, implementation and management of IRT systems for multi-regional studies
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience of managing external CROs
- A thorough understanding of GxPs and the global regulatory requirements relating to the labelling and supply of clinical trial supplies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and computer skills (Word. Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Education & qualifications
- Ideally will have a degree or higher degree in a relevant scientific discipline