Development is the fastest growing division in Immunocore. With a number of drugs entering the clinic, we're looking to build our formulation team by recruiting an Associate Scientist with proven industry experience so therefore this a hugely exciting time to join us.
You will be working in the Formulation group assisting across a wide variety of analytical techniques to support critical formulation and pharmacy handling support work for ImmTACs and other TCR based molecules. To conduct and design experimental investigations, with appropriate guidance from colleagues and managers, enabling the advancement of the Company pipeline, process, or technology capabilities.
- The role will involve the running of multiple lab based techniques to support the formulation group.
- Review/sign-off of routine assays.
- Writing of SOPs.
- Stay up to date with industry and regulatory CMC requirements.
- Maintain detailed experimental records
- Participation in laboratory maintenance and supplies ordering.
- Priorities: planning and working to agreed experiment deadlines, schedules and objectives; advising managers and colleagues of risks and deviations.
- Reporting: communicating and presenting research findings at meetings with colleagues.
Ideally, you will have significant experience in a lab environment ideally in industry and hands-on experience of Immunoassays eg ELISA or MSD, SDS PAGE and Western blotting.
Experience of cell culture is also is desirable.
The candidate must show a high degree of flexibility, enthusiasm and willingness to learn new analytical techniques. The ability to work autonomously with a high level of precision sometimes to very tight deadlines and to critically analyze data is also essential, although full training will be given where needed.