Our clinical stage pipeline of novel ImmTACs continues to grow. We are looking for an excellent Clinical Lead to direct one or more of our ImmTAC program(s).
Main responsibilities are:
- Be the clinical champion of the molecule
- Drive design and execution of the clinical program,
- Interpret and integrate clinical and translational data working closely with the clinical and development team
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Ability to lead a matrix clinical team
- Make decisions based on science and integrate translational, preclinical and clinical data
- Strong experience in either Phase 1/2 or in late stage oncology drug development
- Understanding of, and experience with, developing immunotherapy in oncology
- Experience interacting with global health authorities, for either IND-stage or Ph3/BLA
MD, preferably oncology training, or exceptionally qualified PharmaD/PhD. At least 7 years of clinical development in oncology in biopharma.