Development is the fastest growing division in Immunocore so it's hugely exciting time to join. With a number of drugs entering the clinic we're looking to build out our analytical development team with proven industry experience.
IC4: £27,000 - £39,000
You will develop methods for the chromatography and electrophoresis based analysis of ImmTACs and other TCR based molecules to support stability, lot release and comparability studies as part of product development. To conduct and design experimental investigations, with appropriate guidance from colleagues and managers, enabling the advancement of the Company pipeline, process, or technology capabilities.
- Analytical development and qualification of high/ultra high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC/UHPLC) and gel and capillary electrophoresis methods for characterisation of bispecific drug molecules from Immunocore.
- Perform testing to support stability and formulation studies and process development.
- Perform method transfers to CMOs.
- Review/sign-off of routine assays.
- Writing of SOPs.
- Stay up to date with industry and regulatory CMC requirements.
- Participation in laboratory maintenance.
- Priorities: planning and working to agreed experiment deadlines, schedules and objectives; advising managers and colleagues of risks and deviations.
- Reporting: communicating and presenting research findings at meetings with colleagues.
Ideally you will have a background in biologics, with protein or antibody development experience and hands-on expertise of HPLC/UHPLC(at least 2 separation modes, e.g. size exclusion, ion exchange, reverse phase, hydrophobic interaction) and SDS PAGE of proteins is essential.
We're a tight-knit team here in a highly collaborative environment so we like people who roll their sleeves up an get stuck in. Your part in the wider Immunocore mission is visible and highly valued. Come and help us build something special!